Why an Email Marketing Business?
Neil Patel – Excerpts
- Email is one of the oldest forms of digital communication—but it’s also one of the most effective digital marketing strategies out there.
- Sure, there are newer methods of communicating with your audience and customers like social media and live chat. However, with a user base of over 4.5 billion people, email is the king of marketing channels.
- Additionally, email marketing has an ROI of $36 for every dollar spent, meaning it deserves a place in every marketer’s toolbox.
- Email marketing is still ranked as the most effective marketing channel, beating out social media, SEO, and affiliate marketing.
- Why? With all the hype over new channels, why is this decades-old technology still one of the most effective marketing strategies?
Is Email Marketing Outdated?
- Despite the rise of social, people use email more than other platforms. After all, what’s the good of marketing to someone if they’re not there?
- Data shows that most people are on email—and the number increases every year.
- In addition, with email marketing, you own the connections—you don’t have to worry about algorithm changes tanking your reach.
- Still not convinced? According to HubSpot, four out of five marketers say they’d rather give up social media than email marketing. the campaign automatically.
Advantages of Email Marketing
- There are plenty of benefits of email marketing. These are just a few of the top benefits to keep in mind.
Email Is Permission-based
- When a customer trusts you with their email address,
- it’s the virtual equivalent of being given the keys to their house.
- Gaining permission to enter rather than showing up
- uninvited increases the chances of engagement and conversion.
Provides Direct Access to Your Audience
You can communicate directly with subscribers on their schedules. Plus, because most people check email multiple times daily, your message is more likely to be seen.
Disadvantages of Email Marketing
- Tough Competition
- You Need an Email List
- Many Rules and Regulations to Navigate
- Delivery and Deliverability Issues
- Keep Your List Warm
- Focus on One Objective.
- How Much Is Your Email List Worth?
- Your email list is one of your most valuable resources, and
- if you learn how to treat it right, it will pay for itself many times over.
Read more… Neil Patel